Completion Time: 1 hour
- 1 12-inch grapevine wreath
- 1 bunch pink lilacs
- 1 large bunch red, purple and pink tulips
- 2 small bunches white lillies of the valley
- 2 stems purple flower with beaded centers
- 2 stems blue flower with beaded centers
- 1 stem lavender or pink flower with beaded centers
- 1 bunch ivy
- 2 decorative hummingbirds
- 3 yards of 2-1/2-inch wide ribbon
- 1 pipe cleaner
- Glue gun and sticks
- 1 bow wire
- Cut ivy and flowers apart.
- Use glue gun to glue pieces of ivy around wreath.
- Put bow at the top of the wreath.
- Glue tulips around on ivy. Use the lilacs, lillies of the valley and flowers with beaded centers to fill in.
- Glue wire on birds, cut to length and glue into wreath so they look like they're flying.
- Hang on wall or door.
Craft courtesy of special guest from Michaels at Cactus Road and Tatum Boulevard.
Back to the List