Slumber Party Pillow Bag Craft Project
Craft Supplies Needed:
- Pillowcases that have been pre washed without fabric softener
- Fabric paint
- Sponge brushes
- Paper plates
- Colored permanent markers
- Piece of cardboard to put in between the layers of your pillow case
Back to the List
- It is really important that your pillowcase has been prewashed without fabric softener.
- Decide what design you want on your pillowcase. If you use fabric paint (Tulip by Duncan or So Soft by Decoart) you can stamp all over your pillowcase and it will dry soft to the touch.
- Place your colors onto a paper plate. Use a sponge brush for each color. Use the brush to apply the paint to your stamp. I don’t recommend putting the stamp into the paint. It just makes a mess.
- Before you stamp place the cardboard inside your pillowcase and under where you are going to stamp. That way the paint won’t bleed through to the other side. Stamp away!
- After you have stamped use the markers to draw in any detail. Let dry and set with an iron or in the dryer for about 10 minutes. Make sure it is completely dry first!!!
- Now you can enjoy your personalized, custom pillowcase. Bring it with you to any sleepover and make your friends jealous.