Baby Burp Cloths & Onesies
By: Terri O
· One package of onesies (note: they come in different sizes. I used 3-6 months)
· One package of “prefolded” 3-ply cloth diapers.
· So Soft paint from Deco Art
· Sponge brush
· Paint brushes
· Paper plate
· Glitter paint
· Fabric markers (optional)
· Small piece of cardboard or wax paper
- Pre wash the diapers and the onesies. Do not add fabric softener. If they are not flat and smooth after drying iron them to remove any wrinkles.
- Place cardboard or wax paper inside the onesie in case the paint seeps thru the fabric. It is pretty thin so it might.
- With sponge brush apply paint to stamps and stamp designs to front of onesie and along the edges of the diapers.
- Add any necessary detail with paint brush or glitter glue to stamped design. Let dry.
- Iron your finished designs with an iron on medium heat to set the paint or toss them in a hot dryer for about 10 minutes.